CJC provide specialized application support ranging from 1st to 3rd level as required by our partners and clients, enhanced through our service framework encompassing the full ITIL suite.
We support thousands of real time data servers for over 500 financial market participant firms in 22 geographical locations. Our expert managed service team operates from New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney. Our global footprint allows us to deliver a full 24x7 managed service to our clients, enabling us to act quickly and effectively.
The service includes:
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Event management including daily tasks
- Request fulfilment
- Release management
- Configuration management
- Capacity management
Our managed service offerings are underpinned by:
- Client centric processes following the ITIL framework
- Expertise in tooling to create and manage the right level of proactive monitoring
- Knowledge management
- Integration of toolsets to automate workflow
- Targeted alert notifications
- ITSM portal for client dashboards and reports
- ITIL service management
- ITOA visualizations, analytics and big data reporting
- Messaging chat-room support – Symphony, Eikon Messaging, Skype for Business
We can create a solution tailored to your business requirements from basic monitoring and alerting, to full remote management, encompassing all the constituent parts of our managed service offering. Our services leverage the economies of scale that come with strategic sourcing and delivery with CJC, enabling you to focus your resources on higher value projects.